PRINTMAKING IS - WEEK 3

February 18, 2018

This week I continued experimenting with the lino and mark making with the tools. I did a sweet 6x6" rosette. Friday I tried printing on different kinds of fabric and tulle. I am very interested in incorporating handmade repeat patterns for my thesis project. 

I got a chance to use my water soluble oil based speedball fabric inks to print, they were interesting, not sure I'm use them again. 

 

I also printed my Elbedritsch linocut, even though it's not completely finished, I wanted to see how it would look....

 

 

 

 

 

 

photos:experimental fabric prints (to be updated) 

 

 

After talking to Jesse about papers and supplies I hit AC Moore and got a nice haul of related material to make and print some stamps at home this week and at the lab Friday. 

 

 

 

Please reload

Featured Posts

MFA Thesis Project Exhibition

May 31, 2018

1/10
Please reload

Recent Posts

March 29, 2018