PRINTMAKING IS - WEEK 3

This week I continued experimenting with the lino and mark making with the tools. I did a sweet 6x6" rosette. Friday I tried printing on different kinds of fabric and tulle. I am very interested in incorporating handmade repeat patterns for my thesis project.

I got a chance to use my water soluble oil based speedball fabric inks to print, they were interesting, not sure I'm use them again.

I also printed my Elbedritsch linocut, even though it's not completely finished, I wanted to see how it would look....

photos:experimental fabric prints (to be updated)

After talking to Jesse about papers and supplies I hit AC Moore and got a nice haul of related material to make and print some stamps at home this week and at the lab Friday.

#Printmaking

Featured Posts